In this course we cover all the techniques required to safely and efficiently use an electric file to reduce bulk acrylic at maintenance and prep the natural nail.
Taking the hard work and strain out of maintenance, redesigns and removals.
We will then maintain the enhancements with clear acrylic and finish with the gel polish of choice.
The course will cover,
- Removing bulk acrylic
- Removing lifted acrylic
- Reducing length
- Natural nail prep
- Finishing hand filing
- Maintenance with single colour/clear acrylic
- Finishing and gel polish
You will need to bring a model who already has a full set of extensions with 2-3 weeks growth, ready for maintenance.
- Accredited qualification in Acrylic or Gel Enhancements.
You may use any professional brand you prefer, I have listed items you will need on the day
- A professional quality e-file, with minimum 20,000rpm, I recommend NSI Upower. No ebay efiles please.
- Fine grit, domed top safety bit
- Safety goggles
- Face mask
- Acrylic Kit
- Cuticle pusher
- 180 grit file
- Duster brush
- Lint free wipes
- Bonder or dehydrator
- Tips or forms
- Tip cutters
- Clear Acrylic
- Dappen dish
- Acrylic brush size 8 or above
- 150 grit file
- Gel colour of choice
- Finishing gel
- Cleanse (if topcoat requires)
- Cuticle oil
All courses are 1-2-1 and held at my relaxed home salon in Aldeburgh, Suffolk