I am currently trialling 'Open Box Orders'. The trial will start mid October.
So...How Does it Work?
Open Boxes are a way to build up orders and save on postage.
I'm very aware that postage prices are increasing due to global demand, international postage is especially high at the moment, so I wanted to create a solution to help my customers get their treats and sparkles, and save a little money.
- You place your order as normal.
- At checkout select 'Open Box' as your postage option.
- Your order will then be put to one side - It will be marked as fulfilled BUT NO SHIPPING INFO WILL BE GIVEN - I mark as completed on the system so you know it has been received, all orders will ship together when you close you box.
- You can add as many extra orders as you like, until you are ready to close the box. Simply add another order and select 'open box' shipping. All your orders will be bundled together.
- To close your box, create an order as normal and at checkout select 'Close Box' as your postage option.
- I will then combine the orders ready for dispatch.
- If they reach free shipping threshold, they will be shipped immediately.
- If postage is required, I will send an invoice via email requesting this.
Why Choose and Open Box?
Open boxes are a great way to save on postage, so if you want to buy a little each week, you can, and then combine them together at the end of the month and receive an awesome bundle!
Open Box Terms
There aren't many, but please be aware of them when ordering.
- Each order is paid for when you place it. This reserves the items for you.
- Boxes can stay open for a maximum of 90 days. If your box is not closed then, I will contact you to arrange shipping.