In order to maintain your new nail enhancements for long-term wear-ability, please read and follow these simple guidelines.
- Oil your nails twice a day to maintain flexibility. Product that is allowed to become brittle will crack and break.
- Repetitive or sever pressure on the nail enhancements will lead to cracks and damage that will result in full-blown breaks. Treat your nails as Jewell’s, not Tools!
- Nails that are too long for your lifestyle and activity will result in cracks and breaks. If your nails become too long between appointments, shorten the length with a file.
- When changing polish between maintenance appointments, remove with non-acetone polish remover and a lint free cotton or gauze wipe.
- Should any lifting occur between appointments, to do try to chip off lifted are as it will get bigger! Continue to oil your nails regularly and make sure you are not using them as tools, if lifting is sever, contact me directly to arrange an earlier maintenance.
- Wear gloves when performing household chores, working in the garden or whenever you use cleaning solutions of any kind.