Due to the ongoing global pandemic I have been unable to offer my usual client services since March.
As we slowly get closer a time when I can return to work I am preparing the following guidelines for my return.
With regards to appointments, I will be contacting my longest standing clients first. The loyalty they have shown over the years and the support during this difficult time, has meant the world to me, and I can't wait to welcome them back.
If you would like to be kept up to date on future appointment availability, please join my mailing list, all extra appointments and availability will be shared here BEFORE social media.
If you are unable to secure an appointment, I also offer a custom made press on service, which can be found here
How I'm Keeping Us Safe
I will be following the steps laid out below to ensure both my family and those of my clients, are safe.
Appointment times and availability will be greatly reduced, this will keep the number of people I come in to contact to as low as possible on a daily/weekly basis.
At the start of every day, between clients, and at the end of every day
I will thoroughly clean
This will include the cleaning of all doors, handles etc, mopping/cleaning of all hard floors and hoovering/disinfectant spraying of all carpets.
In the salon
- When each client arrives I will thoroughly wash my hands.
- I will wear face mask for the duration of their visit/apt.
- Each client will have their own set of files and tools for the day.
- Once used, these items will be placed in a 'To Wash' box.
- At the end of the day these items are then thoroughly washed, disinfected and placed in a UV light box.
- All products will be out and ready for each client before we begin the service.
- Payment will be accepted via BACS - client can use their banking app on their phone. Card - by use of contactless payment. or Cash - to be placed in a 'To Clean' box, which I can then sanitise at the end of every day, please bring the correct amount, as I am unable to give change at this time.
Attending Your Appointment
Please follow the guidelines below when attending your appointment
As always, only one person may attend at a time.
Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
I will leave the porch door open so you don't need to touch the handle.
Please leave your handbag etc in the car, only bring in your means of paying and your phone, if needed, please keep both in a pocket.
- As you enter the porch there will be a set of shoe covers waiting you, please pop these on over your shoes.
- I'll be in the salon waiting for you, so no need to ring the bell or touch the door, I'll see you!
- When you enter my home, please proceed straight to the bathroom and thoroughly wash your hands, used towels need to be placed in the wash basket by the sink.
- If you need to use the facilities you can, the bathroom is thoroughly cleaned between appointments.
- All clients are asked to use a face covering when attending an appointment, either bring your own or I can supply one for you.
- When seated, please placed you hands on the arm rest and keep them there, this will prevent you from touching anything you don't need to.
- At the end of the appointment you will be asked to wash your hands again, please use the second towel to dry them.
- When you leave please do not touch the door etc, I will see you out.
- There will be a wash basket ready for your shoe coverings in the porch.
A note about towels and shoe coverings
For these I have chosen to use re-usable items, after every use they will be washed above 60 degrees using dettol wash (or similar). If you would prefer to use disposable ones, I would ask that you supply these yourselves.
It it important to me that my clients feel safe in my home salon, if you have any suggestions for how to keep us all safe, please let me know and I will do my best to implement all I can.