Booking Info & Terms
Below you’ll find full info on how to book an appointment with me and fulls t’s and c’s.
When contacting me for an appointment, please ensure I have the following information –
- Your correct name and contact details.
- The service you require.
- Designs/Styles you would like – please be aware I will not copy a design exactly, you are welcome to send me inspiration for your designs, but I will create my own from these images.
To book an appointment please contact me on the website Contact Form here
- To secure an appointment 50% of the service is required upfront.
- The final 50% of the service is then paid for on the day.
- No appointment is secured until the booking fee is received.
- Booking Fee’s are non-refundable and secures that appointment only.
- Booking Fee’s are only transferable with 72hrs notice and within 5 days of the original appointment.
- I ask that all clients arrive no more than 5 minutes before their appointment. Unfortunately I am unable to accommodate people arriving earlier than this.
- If you are running late, then please contact me, depending on my schedule, I am unable to guarantee an appointment if you arrive late.
- For first appointments, please arrive promptly and with clean, bare nails (unless otherwise discussed with myself).
- I can only offer the service agreed at time of booking, if extra services are required, please contact me with plenty of time to ensure I can fit them in to your appointment.
- Payment (minus the booking fee) is required upon completion of the service.
- All charges will be discussed before the appointment.
- I accept cash and BACS.
- I cannot give credit for ANY services.
- Please ensure you have a means to pay BEFORE we start your appointment, payment will be taken before you leave the salon or alternatively the nails will be soaked off/removed.
- I am unable to accommodate client’s children at my home salon.
- I will not carry out any nail services on any person under 16 due to health and insurance reasons.
- If you are 15 minutes late, without contacting me, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- More than 15 minutes late will be treated as a ‘no show’ - Any booking fee paid will be lost in this instance.
Cancellations & 'No Shows'
- I understand life has its up and downs and sometime you need to cancel/re-arrange your appointment.
- For all appointments, if you need to cancel please contact me no less than 72hrs before the appointment.
POLICY FOR CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 72HRS NOTICE AND ‘NO SHOWS’
- 1st Time – to re-book you will need to pay for the missed appointment and 50% booking fee towards the next appointment.
- 2nd Time – to re-book you will need to pay for the missed appointment and 75% booking fee towards the next appointment.
- 3rd Time – to re-book you will need to pay for the missed appointment and 100% booking fee towards the next appointment.
- In all instances the charges paid secure the appointment and are non-transferable without 72hrs notice and must be rescheduled for a date within 5 days of the original appointment.
I know this may seem harsh, but this is my livelihood, not a hobby, I will respect your time and I ask that all my clients do the same for me.
Any breakages that occur (and I am notified of) within the first 48hrs will be repaired for free, after this time all repairs are chargeable.
Please inform me of any problems or concerns you have, as soon as you have them.
I pride myself on my customer satisfaction and cannot rectify a problem if I do not know about it.
Other People's Work
- Due to insurance limitations I must make a full assessment of your nails BEFORE completing a treatment.
- Therefore I will not maintain or repair any enhancements that have been done elsewhere.
- I can remove previous techs work and replace with my own, this is charged at £5 for every 15 minutes.
Visiting My Home
- Please be considerate when visiting my home salon.
- Due to insurance reasons I ask that you do not bring friends/family/children etc to your appointment, I can only accommodate one person at a time.
- Please do not come to my home without a previously arranged appointment.
- Be aware, I have two small dogs. They mainly keeps them-self to them-self, but if you have allergies etc, please be aware this is their home too, and they will be present.
- I have the right to refuse entry/service.