Time for Refreshment Collection - Soy Wax Melts - NEW SCENTS ADDED 20/11/20
A selection of refreshing scents inspired by popular soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Caffe Latte - A rich, dark, smooth coffee aroma with some notes of vanilla.
- Caribbean Punch - Juicy ripe Caribbean mango fragrance enriched juicy melon, succulent pear and ripe strawberries, with mellow hints of papaya, succulent peach and a base of rich jammy fruits.
- Cherry Cola - Sweet black cherries with a fizzy cola twist.
- Earl Grey - Citrus top notes of bergamot, orange and lemon with a hint of clary sage, resting on a delicate green tea and a light floral background of jasmine, rose and soft ambers.
- Lemon & Raspberry Tonic - A perfectly balanced tonic, refreshingly crisp with a hint of fresh raspberries & a touch of lemon.
- Pina Colada - A creamy explosion of exotic fruits, fresh notes of Caribbean coconut sweetened by tropical sun drenched pineapple and sweet orange.
- Rhubarb & Pink Melon Cooler - A sparkling medley of rhubarb, red fruits and kiwi rest upon a heart of cyclamen and sweet pink melon. These are enwrapped by subtle musks and sandalwood.
- Strawberry Daiquiri - A fresh and fruity, red ripe strawberries and quenching orange fruity notes on a white rum and vanilla lime base.
To save space and not waffle on too much here, I've created a few blog posts for my melts and more.
For product descriptions, including sizes, how they're made and uses click here.
For my melt intro blog click here.
A full scent list and CLPs can be found here.
For all melt related blogs click here.
Can't find the scent you're looking for?
If you've checked the main scent list and can't find what you're looking for, then ping me a message and I'll track it down for you xoxo