Hey there my beautiful friends!
I hope you are all keeping safe and well?
Today I wanted to share a quick blog about Market Nights for you, I'm wanting to keep it super simple and to the point, but if I miss anything out, or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
What is a Market Night?
It's a live event on Facebook where you can grab bargains and treats!
How does it work?
- A few days before I will share the event details, this will include the Date, Time and Location.
- When live I will share items available to buy, the usual price, and the offer price.
- If you would like something, comment with the name of the product and yes, so e.g. if I share some Dark Opium melts you would like, comment 'Yes Dark Opium'.
- During or at the end of the event, I often share a sitewide discount code too, this can be used for a limited time, for anyone who's joined the market night.
When is the next Market Night?
Date to be announced in March!
Payment/Order Processing Details
If you claim any of the goodies please make sure to follow the steps below.
- Once the live ends, contact the website to claim your order. To do this, click here and send a quick message saying Market Night (I'll have kept a record of what you bought, so no need to type that all in too).
- An invoice will be created on the system and sent to you.
- All invoice's must be paid within 24hrs.
- After 24hrs the invoices are cancelled and the order cannot be claimed.
- Once paid, the order will be processed as normal.
I hope this covers it all for you, and hope to see you at the next Market Night!