Hey there my lovelies,
As some of you may have seen last week, I tried a different format for the Market Night, and it went really well! I've had some amazing feedback and I'm super excited to share the new format with you all...along with 2 dates for May!
What is a Market Night?
It's a virtual event a share in the Miss Lucy's Boutique Facebook Group here.
How does it work?
- I will share a date a time when the event will start in the group.
- On the day of the event I will share a countdown in the group before sharing products.
- After the countdown I will share products that are available to buy at a discounted price.
- These will be pictures, with full info in the description, including the cost and how many are available.
- To claim, simply comment 'yes please' or similar.
- At the end of the market night you will be contacted with a payment link for the goodies.
- All items are held for 24hrs.
- If payment is not made within 24hrs, the bargains are lost.
When is the next Market Night?
After requests from you lovely lot...I have 2 coming in May...
Wednesday 12th May @ 8pm
Sunday 30th May @ 2pm
Payment/Order Processing Details
If you claim any of the goodies please make sure to follow the steps below.
- Once the market night ends, you will be contacted with a payment link.
- All invoice's must be paid within 24hrs.
- After 24hrs the invoices are cancelled and the order cannot be claimed.
- Once paid, the order will be processed as normal.
I hope this covers it all for you, and hope to see you at the next Market Night!